Let?s see some stories of people who intuitively believed in living inside-out. It?s simply inspiring to know the abundance and value they created besides, of course, becoming the best version of their own self.
- Srikanth Bolla – The CEO of Hyderabad-based Bollant Industries, an organization that employs uneducated disabled employees to manufacture eco-friendly, disposable consumer packaging solutions, which is worth Rs 50 crores.?Born blind to uneducated parents, who earned Rs 20000 a year, the neighbors in the village suggested that he be smothered as being born blind is a sin.
- Kalpana Saroj – Born in a dalit family and was married off at the age of 12 in a slum. Today she is a successful entrepreneur with her personal assets at $112 million.
- Ramesh Babu ? A millionaire barber. Born in a poor family, he lost his father at the age of 7. His family often survived on one meal a day. Ramesh now own a fleet of 154 luxury cars – Toyota, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, BMW and a Rolls Royce. With a crew of 60 drivers, he rents out his cars for as low as Rs 1,000 a day to Rs 50,000 a day
- Kailash Katkar – Born in a small village at Rahimatpur in Maharashtra, he worked his way to the top to be chairman and CEO of INR 200 Cr business. He is the man behind Quickheal technologies Pvt Ltd.He achieved all this without any formal higher education.
- PC Mustafa ? Coolie?s son who set up 100 Cr Company with just Rs 25000. Today, freshidli?and?dosa?batter made by P C Mustafa?s company ID Fresh reaches homes in Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mangaluru and even Dubai.
- Patricia Narayan – From earnings of 50 paise a day to Rs 2 lakhs a day. She started her career 30 years ago as an entrepreneur, selling eateries from a mobile cart on the Marina beach amidst all odds ? battling a failed marriage, coping with her husband, a multiple addict, and taking care of two kids. Today, she has overcome the hurdles and owns a chain of restaurants.
Figuring out ?What the hell is going on? may not be so far-fetched after all. At least make a beginning. Take that first step towards your own abundance not just in terms of money but also health, relationships, career, joy, fulfillment and everything else that matters to you. Remember, life has no remote control. You have to get up and do it yourself. ?Are you still waiting?